GCPHN Positions Vacant
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with Gold Coast Primary Health Network (GCPHN).
GCPHN has been established with the key objective of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes, and improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
GCPHN is an exciting and progressive organisation. Our staff enjoy working as part of a friendly and supportive team.
To receive notifications regarding future employment opportunities, please stay connected via our social media platforms i.e. Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter or by signing up to our monthly newsletter Your Local News.
The Board of Gold Coast Primary Health Network (GCPHN) is currently seeking nominations to fill a position for the GCPHN Clinical Council.
The purpose of the Clinical Council is to ensure that influential recommendations and advice from a clinical perspective are made to the GCPHN Board, so that the best possible decisions on health and primary/community-based health care are made to improve health outcomes in accordance with the strategic intent of the Primary Health Network.
The Council will meet quarterly, commencing May 2019, in the evening for 2-3 hours dependant on the Agenda. Members of GCPHN Clinical Council will be remunerated for attendance in line with GCPHN’s Sitting Fees: an hourly rate of $116.00 (ex GST).
Please download the Call for Nominations: Allied Health Representation document for further details of the position, including the application and appointment process.
Questions regarding the process may be addressed to Libby Carr by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5635 2455.
The deadline for application submission is: 5pm Friday 12 April 2019.
GCPHN now has two, full-time opportunities for Senior Project Officers to join their team on the Gold Coast. Roles available are:
- 1 x Senior Project Officer (Mental Health Regional Plan) – Full-time Contract Position concluding 30 JUNE 2020
- 1 x Senior Project Officer (Suicide Prevention) – Full-time Contract Position concluding 30 JUNE 2021
Working closely with the Program Manager in your particular area, you will contribute to the development, implementation, management, reporting and evaluation of Primary Health Care projects to achieve strategic objectives in accordance with the operational plan of GCPHN.
More specifically, your day-to-day duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Taking the lead, as required, in the development, implementation, evaluation and analysis of Project Plans using standard project management techniques to meet the objectives of strategic and operational plans;
- Monitoring, reporting and analysing the progress of approved project deliverables, including performance indicators, targets and budgets, to ensure quality outputs;
- Providing to a high standard, timely advice, briefings, reports and correspondence to the Program Manager, CEO and relevant stakeholder groups; and
- Reporting against key performance indicators and providing input to evaluate and monitor services delivered or commissioned by the Gold Coast PHN.
To view the full DUTY STATEMENT for the Senior Project Officer (Mental Health Regional Plan) please click here.
To view the full DUTY STATEMENT for the Senior Project Officer (Suicide Prevention) please click here.
Applications for this position have now closed.