Chronic Disease Support Program
The Chronic Disease Support Program is a nationally accredited program and is fully funded by the federal Department of Health under the Chronic Disease Project.
Wednesday 20 February 2019, 8:45am - 4:30pm
(Registration from 8:30am) RSVP: Wednesday 13 February 2019
Gold Coast Primary Health Network
Level 1, 14 Edgewater Court, Robina 4226
The Chronic Disease Support Program is driven by a desire to create better health for clients, reduced hospital
admissions, better patient compliance and the provision of care by those best qualified to provide advice.
The Chronic Disease Self Support Program aims to cover key content areas:
- Current health care burden of chronic diseases
- High risk population groups
- Strategies to reduce the impact of chronic disease
- Models of self management
- Motivational interviewing and barriers to behaviour change
- Goal setting and lifestyle issues
- Chronic Disease Self Management planning education, communication and documentation
- Health Care communication frameworks
- Professional, legal and ethical issues to consider
- Resources and support
- Chronic Disease Individualised Self Management Care Plan
The Chronic Disease Support Program has been endorsed by the Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA) according to approved quality standards criteria. Successful completion of this educational activity entitles eligible participants to claim 20 CPD hours.
Register now for FREE! (Normally $425.00 per participant)
To learn more click here
If you would like to register please RSVP via the link below
Wednesday 13 February 2019
Register early as places are limited and will fill quickly.