Nerang Physio is possibly the most eclectic practice in Nerang for the treatment of pain, sports injuries, lower limb issues (Podiatry), TMJ dysfunction, stress, rehabilitation and much more. Our treatment modalities include some no other Physiotherapist in Australia uses and our assessment methods are extremely accurate. We are not scared to think outside the box to enable us to give you the most effective treatment we can.
Our holistic approach is borne from over 20 years of research, learning and experience. We not only look at your mechanical body but also the nutritional and emotional aspects of your health which are vital for full recovery. Pain and inflammation can be a result of eating inflammatory foods and eliminating these will ensure good health.
What makes us different?
Traditional Physiotherapy is based on Newtonian Physics which means the focus is on the separate parts of the body (e.g. bones, muscles, nerves, etc.). At Nerang Physiotherapy our work is based on Quantum Physics principles, i.e. we look at the environment in which all these parts exist, namely the Fascial matrix. This is like the 'gel' that holds all our parts together and controls how they work. If the matrix is corrected, the parts will be able to function as normal.
What will you get at Nerang Physiotherapy?
- A very warm greeting from our friendly staff
- An environment which will relax you and remove some of the daily stresses
- A thorough examination of your complaint to analyse the true causes of your pain and dysfunction
- A unique holistic approach to your complaint
- An eclectic array of treatment techniques to ensure successful treatment
- Advice on the how, why, when and where of your condition in language you can understand - no fancy medical talk!
- Treatment aimed at restoring your normal function which results in pain-relief
- Appropriate advice on self-help programmes, exercise, nutrition and general well-being
- A treatment plan to suit your daily schedule
- Great results!!
So, no matter what you suffer from, even if you have been told Physiotherapy cannot treat it, give us a call and you may be pleasantly surprised. With a wider, more eclectic treatment approach, many more conditions can be treated at Nerang Physiotherapy than one would think.
At Nerang Physiotherapy you can receive the following services, all given with professionalism, care and attention to detail. Your happiness and health are at the heart of the treatment.
- One-on-one hands-on Physiotherapy
- Myofascial release massage
- Applied Kinesiology
- Nutritional dvice
- General health advice
- Exercise advice (what to do and what NOT to do)
- Pre- and post-operative therapy
- Remedial massage
- Food Allergy Testing
- Vehicle Posture Analysis - VPA
8, 5-7 Lavelle Street,
NERANG 4211 QLD
9:00am - 5:00pmTuesday
9:00am - 5:00pmWednesday
9:00am - 5:00pmThursday
9:00am - 5:00pmFriday
9:00am - 5:00pmSaturday
Closed - ClosedSunday
Closed - Closed
Notes on public holiday hours:
We are closed on public holidays
Fees & Charges
Please enquire for details
Bulk billing is not available
Service Age Criteria
No specific age