Empowering families to break down the barriers when communicating with your teenager.
- Is your Teenager taking a lot of time off school?
- Do they appear depressed or lacklustre about life or
- Do they have a problem with angry outbursts or explosive behaviours?
- Are they disrespectful or verbally abusive to you or others and
- Do they ignore your attempts to discipline them with consequences?
A recovery focused psycho educational program for parents, carers, consumers, service providers and professionals.
Mental health is the springboard to living a healthy well balanced life. Developing the skills to bring balance back into your own life is essential for you to have a deeper understanding of the role you can play in supporting your child towards wellness.
Would you like to:
- Decrease your stress
- Decrease your anxiety
- Improve your ability to communicate
- Improve your capacity to cope with relationship issues
- Support your child in more meaningful ways
Cost $90.00 each series.
For enquiries or further information please contact Sue Koningen on 0412 732 717 or via email: email@example.com
Parents, carers, consumers, service providers and professionals.