GPGC has a five member Board of GPs, it is supported by some contract administration and management staff. Contact is through an administration email address firstname.lastname@example.org
, GPGC also maintains a basic website www.gpgc.com.au
, the site is linked to the healthy GC website where general practice resources and support activities can be found.
To add value to General Practice by:
• Developing a strong Membership base by ensuring we are relevant to Members needs
• Promoting workforce development and recruitment
• Promoting professional development and supporting the delivery of quality practice support services
To provide services for patients and the community by:
• Supporting the provision of accessible services across the primary health care sector
• Facilitating the delivery of services to enhance the capacity of general practice
To ensure General Practice Gold Coast is sustainable by:
• Identifying funding opportunities to support GPGC’s strategic choices
• Maintain sound financial governance systems
• Ensure compliance with funding contracts
To work with partners to identify gaps and develop solutions by:
Identifying opportunities for joint ventures
Promoting the improvement of electronic communications and feedback systems
Facilitating seamless service delivery models of care
GPGC provides some direct services to its members such as CPR training and social networking events.
The majority of activities provided by Primary Care Gold Coast (Gold Coast PHN) to general practitioners and general practice staff are supported and co-branded by GPGC.